- Just in time for Halloween – the Noe Valley Town Square is here [CBS Local]
- Photo: From a gas station to a parking lot to a park [@SFParksAlliance]
- Peak Noe Valley [@johnsharkman]
- Halloween, Noe Valley style [@Spitter17]
- Noe Valley is still tops for trick-or-treating [SFGate]
- Odd: Cherry blossoms blooming in October [@StevePaulsonKTVU]
- Bom Dia Market is scheduled for final inspection on Halloween – will it come back to life? [NVSF]
- Closed: Le Zinc [@rosewinegrl]
- Shocker: Cow Hollow’s Real Food Co closes abruptly [Hoodline]
- Noe Valley Bakery opens a 2nd location in West Portal [@noevalleybakery]
- Hamlet adds oysters [hamlet_sf]
October 29, 2016
October 8, 2016
- Scott Wiener and Jane Kim in a dead heat for Senate race [SF Chronicle]
- Noe Valley “wildlife” [emichbe]
- Town Square will open Oct 29 at 10AM [@noevalleytownsq]
- Hello, Blue Angels [awelfle]
- Believen #gogiants
- A love letter to the always awesome Omnivore Books [Hoodline]
- A Noe Valley story circa 1974 [@MrsWen]
The Noe Valley Voice is published ten times a year and has been a neighborhood fixture since 1977. Here are notable highlights from the latest issue. Links are to stories we've covered here on NVSF or other resources. Follow the NVV link at the bottom for full articles and all the ads.
Front Page: The Noe Valley Library is 100 years old; Some Noe Valley restaurants are thriving (Fresca, Contigo, La Ciccia, Firefly, Hamano, NoVY) - others not so much (Savor's owner says he can no longer offers table service and is just waiting for the lease to expire to move to the peninsula); Noe Valley Town Square plans to open Oct 29 and the Farmer's Market will move in Nov. 5.
Letters: A neighbor writes in to urge you to vote for Prop I.
Features: Real Foods is still empty, 13 years on; volunteers are planning a second Grand View green space cleanup on Nov. 5.
Cost of Living in Noe: The home market is still cooling but only 8 single family homes traded hands in August. The average cost of a home is $2.6 million.
Store Trek: La PanotiQ Bakery Cafe, 4018 24th Street
[The Noe Valley Voice]